Senior HR Business Partner and People Programs Lead
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.
Do your friends, family and colleagues always look to you for sound advice? Are the most satisfying moments of your day answering an impromptu question, working with a team to create a new program and having an ad hoc strategy session? Do you love all the latest technology and the brilliant minds that make it all possible? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner and People Programs Lead, you create programs and solutions that show what it means to live at the intersection of high performance and happiness. You strive to design programs and solutions designed for real people that enable people to do their best work and help us create a great company.
You will work directly with members of the executive team and their managers on company-wide and team specific needs and projects. These groups have people across the US and around the world. You will report to the VP of People, and work closely with people experts (think comp, people operations, and recruiting) in a cross-functional capacity with all teams in the organization.
HR Business Partner Role
• Be the dedicated people partner for the leaders and our people
• Strategically partner with executives, providing guidance, feedback and quality data to guide decision making
• Provide coaching and creative solutions to guide change and organizational design efforts
• Keep a pulse on trends, morale, roadblocks and general sentiment of the teams you support
• Work alongside everyone achieving high value working relationships, high performance and awesome results
• Support your team learning and celebration of successes as they innovate
• Proactively and reactively navigate varying levels of concerns
• Lead by example and mentor our leaders and team members
• Facilitate discussions and trainings on relevant topics
• Read between the lines and see through ambiguity to provide solutions
People Programs Role
• Work along side the People team on special projects and programs, from concept to implementation, and ultimately assessment
• Lead at least one corporate wide project per quarter
• Care for and evolve all phases of people management, including: performance assessments, job leveling, total compensation, onboarding, listening
• Work on internal communications for program changes
The Skill Set:
• Curiosity that enables you to learn technology, product and business acumen quickly
• Ability to succinctly and persuasively make points up, down and across all levels
• Willingness to see all sides of an issue, remain objective and move to resolution
• Ability to facilitate discussions with ease and little prep
• Affinity for using data to spot trends and shape your plans
• Develop and deliver tools and processes that ensure Illumio is and remains a great place to work
• A strong sense of team building and a desire to help build a dynamic, unique organization
• Ability to advocate for our people and your ideas
• Superbly skilled at planning and regularly prioritizing the most important things
• Experience with job leveling, compensation reviews, offers, pre-IPO equity and organizational design
• Exposure and understanding of all areas of HR – Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Labor Laws
• Ability to conduct objective investigation
• International Human Resources experience
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in a Business Partner, Generalist, HR Manager or similar role
• Experience working in both small and large global companies
We are a motivated team where everyone contributes to building a great team and company. We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude who doesn’t hesitate to pursue new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top