Senior Field Marketing Manager
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow us @Illumio
Status / Next Step
Illumio is growing fast and we’re looking for a Field Marketing expert in the East who is skilled at being part of an early stage technology company. As a senior member Illumio’s Field Marketing team, you will run your own in-territory marketing ‘business’ by planning, executing, and measuring innovative direct and channel-centric demand-generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline in North America.
• Generate 25% of marketing sourced pipeline and closed won deals with a mix of in-territory events, email, direct, and digital marketing.
• Create quarterly marketing plans and targets based on Illumio’s go-to-marketing strategy and in-territory sales plans.
• Work with content/digital marketing to plan digital in-territory ABM programs.
• Lead the execution of field/channel events and ABM demand-generation. programs that meet pipeline and revenue objectives for your territory.
• Meet frequently with sales managers and reseller partners to plan in territory marketing activities.
• Represent the overall marketing department, promoting corporate programs, initiatives, and launches in sales, channel meetings.
• Manage territory program budget and execution, including discretionary MDF with channel partners.
• Work with marketing operations to manage lead flow and sales call-down tracking.
• Track and report on program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
• A passion for building a business. We’re creating a new category and are looking for people that want to be part of building an early stage business.
• Proven track record developing and executing:
o All aspects of field events: company hosted, 3rd party events, channel
o Account based marketing digital and direct campaigns
• Ability to write promotional copy (emails, landing pages, invitations, etc.), develop event presentations.
• Ability to provide consultative go-to-market strategy input to senior sales leaders
• Ability to present at customer events a plus (not a requirement).
• Demonstrable understanding of how to work with value-added resellers and distributors
• Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
• Able to engage partners in dialogue about their business needs and Illumio security solutions.
• Experience working with marketing automation systems (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.).
• Attention to detail.
• Regular territory travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top