Senior Business Development Representative - Reading, UK
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visitwww.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.
We’re looking for a candidate who is a master at qualification, building a highly tailored experience, and wants to be a key player in designing our customer growth strategy. In this role, you will be building out our Business Development function in the UK, prospecting, setting meetings, and helping to design our growth hacking strategy for prospect acquisition and development. Illumio’s BDR team is responsible for cold-sourcing prospects, and developing Marketing Sourced Leads into Sales Qualified Leads.
Major Performance Objectives:
- Schedule Demo Meetings with prospective clients.
- Outbound prospecting to companies via social selling, cold calling, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Call down on inbound inquiries from various Marketing campaigns and events.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (Qualified Meetings).
- Manage and track all individual activities and results using Salesforce and integrated sales enablement tools.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and create/identify compelling events.
- Lead team collaboration with marketing programs to develop campaign follow-up strategies and content to convert marketing sourced leads into SQLs.
- Lead development of prospecting campaigns (emails, phone trees) based on marketing provided messaging.
- Use intelligence from the field to enhance our customer growth strategy.
Key tasks in achieving performance Objectives
- Partner with territory sales leaders to develop in-territory targeted accounts and call strategies to develop SQLs in territory
- Staff territory based events with your sales team.
- Develop and monitor individual and team performance metrics in salesforce.com
- Partner with Marketing Operations and other senior BDR teammates to establish SFDC dashboards for real-time tracking and performance improvement.
- Maintain highly organized and detailed notes in line with Account Managers to track in territory SQL and Pipeline performance.
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Illumio's product suite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top