Regional Sales Director - UK
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance, and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow @Illumio.
The Regional Sales Director serve as the front-line leaders in the Illumio field organization. They find and create new sales opportunities within our target accounts and they lead a virtual team of Illumio people and external partners to win those opportunities. They also ensure that our existing customers renew and expand our subscriptions and refer new opportunities to us.
Major Performance Objectives:
· Exceed their assigned booking quota (new, renewal, expansion, services)
· Build a healthy pipeline of new and expansion opportunities
Key tasks in achieving performance objectives:
· Create and execute a territory plan that identifies our target accounts and our approach to “landing and expanding”
· Prospect into these target accounts with the goal of engaging potential champions and sponsors to find and create an opportunity
· Collaborate regularly with their assigned Business Development Rep to engage new prospective customers
· Able to deliver compelling “teaching conversation” that is well tailored to each prospect’s situation
· Take control of opportunities and propose next actions that move them productively forward
· Form and lead a virtual team of Illumio people and partners in winning new opportunities and managing their accounts
· Accurately forecast their business objectives
· Maintain a focus on validating the details of deals to ensure they can be effectively executed
· Identify, engage and build relationships with resellers, system integrators and other partners with whom we can sell
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top