Professional Services Consultant
“Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.”
We are seeking a Professional Services Consultant – Application Delivery to accelerate our customer’s time to value, enhance operational efficiency and support application delivery requirements.
Successful candidates must have strong application delivery, networking and security background, as well as experience in professional services and/or management consulting. Domestic travel is likely and should be considered as expected, by the successful candidate.
• Serve as an expert in security management and networking for Illumio’s ASP.
• Analyze and understand client’s IT requirements
• Define immediate business value and produce solutions that fulfill the customer’s needs, within budget and schedule constraints.
• Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions.
• Work on-site and remotely with customers.
• Expert level knowledge in Linux based systems.
• Experience with web application firewalls.
•Expert level knowledge of web enabled applications and internet services with associated protocols.
•Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure and Rack Space.
• Understanding of core networking concepts such as routing and switching, and some experience using different routing protocols.
• Certifications from the following vendors/organizations are a plus: Certified Ethical Hacker, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, F5, Citrix, Fortinet, etc.
• Good client focused demeanor, ability to present to large groups and C-Level members of customer organizations
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related experience.
• Strong technical and oral/written communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience using rest APIs, development in Java, Python, Perl and Ruby.
• Experience with provisioning & automation tools (REST, Puppet, Chef)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top