Professional Services Consultant
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance, and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow @Illumio.
We are seeking a Professional Services Consultant – Application Delivery to accelerate our customer’s time to value, enhance operational efficiency and support application delivery requirements.
Successful candidates must have strong application delivery, networking and security background, as well as experience in professional services and/or management consulting. Domestic travel is likely and should be considered as expected, by the successful candidate.
• Serve as an expert in security management and networking for Illumio’s ASP.
• Analyze and understand client’s IT requirements
• Define immediate business value and produce solutions that fulfill the customer’s needs, within budget and schedule constraints.
• Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions.
• Work on-site and remotely with customers.
• Expert level knowledge in Linux based systems.
• Experience with web application firewalls.
•Expert level knowledge of web enabled applications and internet services with associated protocols.
•Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure and Rack Space.
• Understanding of core networking concepts such as routing and switching, and some experience using different routing protocols.
• Certifications from the following vendors/organizations are a plus: Certified Ethical Hacker, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, F5, Citrix, Fortinet, etc.
• Good client focused demeanor, ability to present to large groups and C-Level members of customer organizations
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related experience.
• Strong technical and oral/written communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience using rest APIs, development in Java, Python, Perl and Ruby.
• Experience with provisioning & automation tools (REST, Puppet, Chef)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top