Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, and container in data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, NTT, King Entertainment, Creative Artists Agency, and Salesforce have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, high-value application protection from breaches and threats, and compliance with no changes to applications or infrastructure.
Are you obsessed with creating and delivering delightful experiences? Do you dream in process, systems, and details? Do you live by the mantra, it’s not what you say, it’s how you make people feel? If so, we should talk!
Illumio is looking for a business minded, creative problem solver to work hand-in-hand with the VP, People on global people operations. You will join and lead our journey to creating an environment where people can thrive.
We are a fast moving team that is in a consistent state of moving forward. We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to challenge traditional thinking, build from the ground up and pursue new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership.
Partner with VP, People on creating a high-performance work environment through program design and implementation including: Performance Feedback, Goals, Career Development, Compensation, Benefits, Global Expansion, Diversity, Wellness, Philanthropy & People Analytics.
• Own Administration of the global compensation, benefits and compliance programs
• Focus on the entire global employee experience as people move from candidate to employee, including onboarding, relocation, and leave of absences.
• Be mission control for employee listening and feedback that leads to action
• Project Manage full cycle People Technology research, selection, and implementation
• Partner with Recruiting, Facilities, and IT staff on employee experience projects, process, and policies.
• Strong program/project management skills to see projects through to implementation
• Ability to toggle between the 10 foot and 10,000-foot view
• Superior analytical skills that enable agile and systemic thinking
• Ability to make complex concepts simple and understandable at different levels
• Ability to create and communicate a vision succinctly across all levels
• Curiosity that enables identification of solutions and see through ambiguity to lead change
• A sincere passion for people, and business and bringing ideas into realitys
• A strong sense of team building and a desire to help build a dynamic, unique organization
• Extra Credit: International experience and working in both small and large companies
Founded in January 2013, Illumio has raised $142.5 million from leading enterprise software investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Accel Partners, General Catalyst, BlackRock Funds, as well as industry leaders such as Jerry Yang, Marc Benioff and Microsoft Chairman John W. Thompson.
Back to top