Global Channel Program Manager
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow us @Illumio
Do you thrive on the thrill of the start-up environment? Are you an entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously? Does working in the high-growth, ever changing industry of cybersecurity interest you? If you answered yes to these questions, then Illumio is right for you!
The primary objective of the Global Channel Partner Program Manager is to develop worldwide Sales and Channel enablement programs focused on developing partner training, tools and promotional incentives designed to cultivate a self-sufficient channel that scales to support Illumio’s revenue goals. This position has overall responsibility for partner enablement, partner promos, partner tiers and requirements, commissions and discounts, channel and internal communications, recognition and incentives, lead and deal registration, and the partner portal.
Major Performance Objectives
- Refine the current Channel Partner Program to optimize the success of identifying and closing Partner sales opportunities.
- Work with senior management and other members of the channel team to define the vision, strategy, and short and long-term objectives for the Channel Partner Program.
- Design and deliver end customer demand generation programs and tools.
- Manage the partner onboarding process.
- Create and distribute partner kits and sales tools.
- Manage partner communications.
- Measure and report success of programs, including KPIs on deal registrations and deal conversion rates.
- Ensure that sales leads are effectively allocated to partners and tracked.
Key Tasks in achieving performance objectives:
- Drive sales revenues, product knowledge and customer and partner satisfaction.
- Work closely with partners and global sales management to continually develop and improve sales tools, channel programs and campaigns.
- Manage channel marketing events from concept through to delivery.
- Develop and manage partner incentive programs with input from the sales and channel teams.
- Evaluate and manage new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships and/or alliances.
- Refine global partner training requirements and design and deliver innovative training programs to support partner enablement and readiness, including e-learning and instructor-led training.
- Complete assessment of the channel program infrastructure and develop recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Refine requirements for an online partner portal and recommend solution(s).
- Conduct channel productivity assessments and reporting and deliver findings on performance of all channel partners against targets.
- Schedule and conduct program reviews and maintain master schedule for all channel programs and initiatives.
- Kick off new projects, sustain and manage existing offers, establish schedules, facilitate meetings and ensure execution of program and project deliverables.
- Analyze and report actual performance versus business contract goals.
- Track progress, report status and make necessary change requests to achieve all program goals.
- Manage major risks and issues through effective mitigation plans and proper escalation.
- Effectively communicate status of programs, projects and objectives.
- Attend trade show and industry events, as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Chief Commercial Officer
Alan’s main responsibility is overseeing the employee and customer experience with Illumio, from first impression through to long-term relationship.
Back to top