Front Office / Junior Executive Assistant
Illumio delivers adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting the 80 percent of data center and cloud traffic missed by the perimeter. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance, and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow @Illumio.
As the Front Office / Junior Executive Assistant, your primary role will be reception and facilities while supporting members of the executive team. This is a visible and important role within the company and an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
In this role, you're on the front line of activity – you’re savvy, intuitive and communicate in a clear and friendly manner. You anticipate the needs of the office and team members, helping them stay focused resolving administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with all Illumio teams, products, and services. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Uphold the Illumio brand and culture — sitting at the front desk, you are the first and last point of contact for guests
- Greet and welcome employees, candidates, and guests warmly and be attentive to their needs while following security procedures
- Distribute mail accordingly
- Manage emails, phone calls and respond as required
- Coordinate with Meeting Coordinators to prepare for meetings and events and manage conference room scheduling
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and look for opportunities to improve efficiency
- Be present for all office maintenance and vendor visits
- Maintain the stock levels of office, conference rooms, break room supplies and submit purchase requests to OM when necessary
- Assist OM with organizing relevant office events
- Supervise caterers and other service staff during special events and daily lunches
- Monitor inventor of snacks and beverages and restock accordingly
- Maintain security awareness and report any security issues to OM
- Preform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned by the OM
- Manage executive calendars, including coordination and prioritization of appointments
- Coordinate travel, hotel arrangements (both domestic and international), including itineraries and preparing expense reports
- Work on individual projects that are assigned and take ownership of them
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Communicator: Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial: Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment and is excited by the chance to play a large role
- Self-motivated: We're looking for someone who can work with minimal supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner
- Team-Oriented: Must be able to communicate well and, more importantly, to listen well
- Creative: Must be able to see new opportunities that are not apparent to others
- Humble: Wants the organization to succeed, not just himself/herself
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years of experience working at the senior or executive level in an administrative or coordination role
- Attention to detail and the ability to credibly and competently interact with cross functional teammates within/outside of the company are required
- Strong affinity for being a problem solver
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top