Field Enablement Manager
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow us @Illumio
As the Field Enablement Manager at Illumio, you will develop the enablement roadmap for our global field team. You will work cross functionally with marketing and content teams to deliver the enablement plans and tools for Regional Sales Directors, Pre-Sales Systems Engineers, and Customer Success Advisors.
- Create, organize, and systematize a content portal for our field to quickly find the resources they need to help our customers, prospects, and new employees
- Establish and manage a content calendar and tracking system to ensure that our asks and commits to and from all other teams are centralized and organized.
- Implement and administer a sales-oriented Learning Management System (LMS) so that we can easily publish training videos and establish a remote coaching facility based on video. This will allow us to be effective around the world 24x7, and create an fully scalable training capability.
- Organize and administer a tracking system for our on-boarding efforts for Sales, Systems Engineers, and Customer Success new-hires so that each hire successfully completes initial training.
Key Tasks in Achieving Performance Objectives
- Partner with content creators (both internally and externally) to effectively roll-out training programs
- Own the sales enablement technology stack, external vendors, and supplies of enablement-related training materials
- Review and maintain the field sales content library and tools, ensuring it is current and relevant
- Map Illumio’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our field team to support Illumio’s revenue growth goals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
Chief Commercial Officer
Alan’s main responsibility is overseeing the employee and customer experience with Illumio, from first impression through to long-term relationship.
Back to top