EMEA Channel Sales Manager
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.
Do you thrive on the thrill of the start-up environment? Are you an entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously? Does working in the high growth, ever changing industry of cybersecurity interest you? If you answered yes to these questions, then Illumio is right for you!
The Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives. This position will manage relationships within an assigned territory to increase Illumio revenue with assigned partners by implementing effective training programs, qualified leads and campaigns built around Illumio solutions.
Key success metrics include, but are not limited to, quota achievement, recruitment of channel partners, growth of existing resellers, timely fulfillment of orders by resellers, percentage of partners that participate in programs and promotions and number of partners trained.
Major Performance Objectives:
- Achieve assigned sales quota and targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Be responsible for partner recruitment, management, education and execution of demand creation programs within the assigned territory.
- Build technical and sales readiness plans for the territory and implement.
- Play a key role in defining the vision, strategies and tactics around channel direction, including planning, designing and implementing strategic business objectives.
- Evaluate and manage new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships and/or alliances.
Key tasks in achieving performance objectives
- Sell through partner organizations and distribution channels to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead the joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Drive programs to ensure that partners and customers are well informed about upcoming events, campaigns, promotions and other items of importance to ensure a positive ongoing experience.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Coordinate the involvement of company representatives, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management, as appropriate.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure proper engagement for partner readiness and enablement. · Work closely with Customer Support to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution. · Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Serve as the first line of escalation for handling channel conflict and dealing with related business issues.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the channel team to set short and long-term channel strategies.
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity.
- Complete SFDC reporting, as required.
- A significant amount of travel throughout EMEA will be required.
- The ability to speak more than one language is advantageous.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top