Director, Product Management, Policy and Workload Management
“Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.”
As the Director of Product Management, you will own and drive the product strategy and roadmap for policy and workload management area of a highly innovative, disruptive product that solves real security challenges for some of the most complex enterprises in the world. You will work with a team of extraordinary designers and engineers in a thriving, agile development environment to envision and create key solutions for customer problems.
Major Performance Objectives
· Drive business initiatives through product strategy and roadmap for policy and workload management area that includes Label-based Policy, Container-Level Segmentation, Adaptive User Segmentation, and Transport and Tunnel mode IPsec capabilities.
· Collaborate with engineering and customers to deliver solutions needed to drive exponential revenue growth
Key tasks in achieving performance objectives
· Own and drive the evolution of the Illumio ASP – the market leading adaptive segmentation platform.
· Envelope yourself with Illumio’s awesome sales teams and make them successful.
· Be a guiding light for multiple scrum teams, recruit them into your product vision, and deliver four releases a year to the market.
· Collaborate with customers and get instant feedback – drive that feedback into the scrum teams.
· Build and lead a team of product managers to scale the organization
· Author insightful presentations, papers, and blog entries with Illumio’s marketing team based on the solutions you are creating with your scrum teams.
· You have prioritized strategic and tactical features of a product based on inputs from market, competition, customers, fields, and engineering
· Strong understanding of data center networking and security technologies.
· Knowledge of public/private clouds (AWS, Azure, Vmware-based private clouds)
· Strong written and presentation skills
· Previous start-up experience preferred
· 5 years of product management experience in enterprise networking/security required. Additional experience in technical marketing or systems engineering preferred.
· MBA preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top