Corporate Accounting Manager
“Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.”.
Illumio is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to join our company. Accounting Manager will report to Director of Finance and work closely with the Accounting, FP&A, HR & Benefits, and Payroll. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for annual financial audit and month-end close including 3 foreign subsidiaries and associated duties related operations in AR, AP, GL, and Payroll.
· Drive the month end close process, including reconciliations and consolidation.
· Ensure all activities have been recorded, accounts reconciled and reporting completed on a timely basis.
· Provide assessment and recommendations on accounting and financial transactions.
· Approve payment requests.
· Establish and track key metrics related to the close in order to increase efficiency and drive the evolution of the accounting process
· Implement best practices and ensure compliance with US GAAP, local GAAP and policies and procedures.
· Monitor and ensure compliance that all statutory returns and filings are completed and filed on a timely basis in local countries.
· Review annual compliance filing for international entities.
· Provide assistance and support with new entities formation process (initial research, engaging with local providers, supporting the set up and post establishment phase, setting up local banks).
· Administrator for NetSuite.
· Be the supervisor role with 4 direct reports – AP/AR, 2 GL, Payroll.
· Participate and/or lead projects as assigned.
· Requires a minimum of 10+ year experience with full-cycle month-end close, consolidation, and year-end audit.
· Experience a minimum of 5+ year in managerial role.
· Experience working in a publicly-traded, high-tech, high-growth company preferred.
· Experience with hyper-growth environments preferred.
· Current experience with and in-depth knowledge of NetSuite.
· Active CPA highly preferred.
· Advanced Excel skills required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
· Solid knowledge of both US and international accounting issues including experience with foreign currency translations, consolidations, payroll, tax and transfer pricing arrangements.
· Understanding of the necessary legal, accounting, payroll and regulatory requirements when forming a new entity in order to create the best possible entity and achieve the management objectives.
· Ability to maintain relationship with a wide variety of accountants, bankers, other professionals that can assist in putting together the best possible team of advisors for new entity in a new region.
· Analytical skills with the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and recommendations.
· Proactive and confident in identifying problems and solutions; tenacity and attention to detail and process are considered valuable attributes.
· A team player, able to work collaboratively within the group and cross-functionally with different departments.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to strong problem-solving skills in a growing and dynamic environment.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well in teams to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multi-tasking skills, and flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly.
· Demonstrated ability to hold information confidential with use of appropriate judgment when handling sensitive data.
· Ability to understand operating issues and to communicate solutions effectively, professionally, and respectfully.
· Strong organization skills.
· Energetic and dedicated.
· Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Illumio's Employees
CEO & Founder
As chief executive officer and founder, Andrew is responsible for the overall strategy, vision, and funding of Illumio.
Back to top