Senior Manager, Customer Experience
- Dublin, OH
Senior Manager, Customer Experience
IGS Energy is a purpose-driven company, fresh off a comprehensive rebrand, and we're positioned for significant growth with a new, progressive purpose-driven consumer that cares about reducing their carbon footprint through sustainable energy solutions.
We're looking for our first-ever Customer Experience Leader. The Customer Experience Leader will lead a small team to facilitate central oversight of customer experience and consumer insights. Centralized customer experience programs include customer research and marketing analytics, customer relationship management and customer success, customer journey mapping, and related business process improvement. The leader will work closely with brand, demand generation and direct marketing, customer support, human resources, strategy, IT, and sales leaders to jointly embed and facilitate customer experience excellence ownership and alignment.
The Customer Experience Leader is comfortable defining and driving a strategy and rolling up their sleeves to build the function and required capabilities. They have a customer-centric mindset and demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
• Establish and roll-out the company's customer experience maturity roadmap for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
• Develop and deploy IGS Energy's customer experience strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments and implications for charters and roles throughout the company, and systematic collection and application of customer experience insights to maximize customer acquisition, retention and profitability.
• Create an authoritative view for the customer experience by mapping the key touch points and need states for customers throughout the engagement process and create a common language and set of definitions across the organization.
• Partner with finance, marketing, IT, BI/data science to establish dashboard that measures customer success at each step. Connect lagging indicators of market performance and leading indicators of team performance related to key drivers of customer lifetime value.
• Unify the company around a common process for satisfaction surveys and "voice of the customer" activity.
• Institute a formal process for capturing, analyzing and acting on customer feedback, including leveraging social media channels to better respond to customer needs/requests.
• Drive profitable customer behavior through segmentation and lifecycle initiatives.
• Establish a communications framework for customers that crosses segments, product lines and functional areas of responsibly.
• Coordinate the various roles associated with customer experience management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance and customer touch-points.
• Oversee the development of an efficient portfolio of customer experience insights and analytics that provide an integrated single view of each customer, a 360-degree view of customer experience for each segment, a delightful experience for participants, and reports that compel strategic action systematically across the company.
• Customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
• Proven ability to manage diverse efforts' synergies;
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset;
• Excellent strategic thinking and consulting skills;
• Strong analytical skills; a core belief in data-driven decision making;
• Great project management skills; Can drive multiple initiatives involving multiple stakeholders at once;
• Ability to bring the organization along, helping the organization mature and modernize the customer experience and consumer insights functions.
• Ten years or more in customer experience, consumer insights, market research, or related marketing discipline;
• Demonstrated track record of building efforts, programs, teams, or capabilities from the ground up;
• Experience working in or partnering closely with marketing analytics;
• Five years or more leading a team with demonstrated success in growing and developing talent;
• Experience working directly within a sales organization or with sales leadership.
Back to top