- Dublin, OH
In IGS Energy's Rotation Program, recent graduates will have the opportunity to participate in a two year "experience" in all aspects of our business. They will take the lead in maximizing their career potential while being involved in a fast-paced innovative organization known for our distinct culture.
This program provides for developing deep functional expertise, broad exposure to the business, and leadership skills acquired through roles within Finance, Marketing, IT, Operations, Project Management, Risk, and Supply. This commitment is divided into rotations lasting three months each over a two year time period. Participants receive support from a mentor, an assignment manager and program manager(s) in a quest to reach their full potential as future leaders.
Participants who successfully complete the program will be placed in a regular position within the organization. Placement will depend on the participant's performance, interests, and IGS Energy's business needs.
In this program, Rotation Analysts will have the opportunity to:
- Build and develop competencies thru a combination of on-the-job learning, formal and informal mentorship, and training that will enable the participant to enhance critical thinking and leadership skills while contributing to IGS's core business.
- Develop operations knowledge and build relationships through exposure to a variety of functional departments, project work and leadership within IGS
- Absorb and apply information learned throughout the program to make contributions to the organization
- Engage in formal classes, development, seminars, and informal learning activities
- A desire to learn, collaborate, innovate and lead
- Detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, leadership, and strategic-thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high levels of complexity
- Creative problem solver with the ability to influence others
- Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Flexible to adapt in new situations
- A strong commitment to focusing on the customer and driving for results
- Demonstrated leadership ability and a desire to create value for IGS Energy
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA. Ideal candidates will possess a degree in business, MIS, accounting/finance, marketing, logistics, or economics.
- Relevant internship or work experience.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Permanent authorization to work in the United States
Back to top