Residential Solar Intern
- Dublin, OH
Residential Solar Intern
As a Residential Solar Operations Intern you are a member of one of IGS's fast-paced emerging businesses, responsible for running key parts of the day to day business operations. This role entails complex analytical tasks and a comprehensive knowledge of the Solar Industry which support core business operations and positions IGS Solar to scale the business quickly and efficiently.
- A Residential Solar Operations Intern will be cross-trained across a variety of areas; including billing & collections, document management, UCC and SREC application management, solar system monitoring, reporting and analytics, contract management, marketing, quality assurance, data analysis, finance and accounting, legal and regulatory, customer service, information technology, and interfacing and collaborating with IGS's EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) partner(s).
- Ability to create and modify user guides, job aids and documentation for training purposes
- Ability to review and audit completed work for accuracy, make corrections when necessary, and timely report status to management
- Demonstrates a tenacious drive for results, efficiency, and embraces the value of Continuous Improvement.
- Accountable for becoming a trusted team member by accomplishing team goals, consistently meeting accuracy and Service Level Agreement targets as well as financial targets
- Advanced Excel skills (business case and financial modeling, Vlookups, pivot tables, Nested If-Then statements, Boolean logic, etc.)
- Exceptional typing skills, fast learner with the ability to adapt to process and technology changes
- Willingness to learn and develop new tools and better ways of doing business.
- Ability to master a variety web-based applications and tools used to manage the business
- Exceptional organizational skills, basic document management skills, technologically savvy, an acute attention to detail, and most importantly a passion for the rigor demanded by the 'start-up' culture
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong analytical skills, results oriented
- Able to adapt, grow and thrive in periods of uncertainty in an ever-changing work environment
- Undergraduate degree or majoring in Business Administration, IT, Economics, or other applicable field
- Solar/Renewable Energy experience a plus
- Advanced skills in all MS Office Applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint)
Back to top