Operations Manager (Home Warranty)
- Dublin, OH
Operations Manager (Home Warranty)We're IGS Energy - a team of people that believes we're both capable and obligated to fight climate change and to promote sustainability and energy independence. Sustainable energy can be simpler and that's exactly what we bring to homes and businesses across the U.S. We're innovating smart technology that lets us all source clean energy, manage our carbon footprints and even protect our homes' utility lines and appliances. Start your IGS Energy career today!
As the manager, you will oversee and lead the overall management of operations for IGS Home Warranty. The manger will also be responsible for developing and executing strategies and operational processes to effectively manage claims operations while ensuring the external contractor network relationships are supported. The manager will also develop and maintain strong internal relationships at IGS and external partnerships.
- Provides leadership to the Home Warranty team, including day-to-day management of leaders and individual contributors, training, team growth, and provides feedback via performance management process to ensure company and departmental goals are met.
- Develops claims operations strategies and works with employees and management to execute the complete, timely, and accurate claims processing and servicing activities in compliance with regulatory agencies and fulfills organizational expectations in a manner that strives for operational excellence.
- Builds and develops operational processes for contractor network that allow Home Warranty to successfully enter new markets while enhancing current markets.
- Manages the relationship with individual contractors that separates Home Warranty from its competition; includes some travel to visit those contractors across the Home Warranty service footprint.
- Maintains strong partnership with field sales offices and travels to visit and train on Home Warranty products and value.
- Monitors and analyzes organizational performance and drives change to ensure continuous improvement.
- Leads audit processes that integrate meaningful quality standards, validate appropriate controls, and provide value to customers, partners, and contractors.
- Collaborates with internal partners to identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of technical, process, and operational issues-providing quick and decisive solutions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong leadership qualities that include high energy, positive attitude, down-to-earth personality, strong work ethic, and trust.
- Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the end-user.
- Decisiveness, good judgment, and problem-solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization.
- Ability to balance tactical endeavors with strategic/proactive overview.
- Strong analytical thinking and technical skills.
- Ability to travel, including some overnight for contractor and field office visits.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area of study or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience with at least 3 years "hands on" management experience leading a team.
Back to top