VP of Engineering (Display & Mobile)
The VP Engineering will have a number of roles, including 1) Overall responsibility for the design, development, QA and delivery of Display and Mobile Products; and 2) management responsibilities of the team in multiple locations; and 3) responsibilities for the supporting the of the Display and Mobile products. This is a senior level position within the Engineering organization. This role will manage development, work hand in hand with cross functional team and manage teams located in multiple offices both in the US and Europe.
The ideal candidate is expected to have very strong understanding of the markets, products, and customers, as well as an understanding and experience working with current and emerging technologies. The VP Engineering is responsible for providing overall leadership, vision, direction, and strategy to the Display and Mobile engineering teams while also ensuring business objectives and client expectations are met. The individual will be able to understand business priorities and deliver solutions that meet the committed dates. Successful execution in this role is incumbent upon definition and delivery of highly robust, scalable solutions that are capable of processing high volumes of transactions per second, quality of delivery across products, achievement of milestones, and ongoing alignment with business objectives. This position offers the unique opportunity to not only manage but direct and shape a true global engineering organization. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate, interact with and influence all levels of management within the organization including direct interaction with multiple business unit executives. They will also have the ability to effectively communicate conceptual and technical concepts to the business and technical communities within the organization. The individual in this role will lead, motivate, challenge, and support a diverse product and development team in order to maximize the value of IgnitionOne’s business.
- Manage teams located in multiple offices, including international offices and offshore partnerships
- Work with executive team, product management, development, sales, and implementation, as well as clients and prospects to ensure alignment with business and financial goals of the company
- Drive efficiencies in the product and delivery team through the use of tools, processes, and effective resource management
- Manage delivery of multiple and concurrent product releases for different markets and regions
- Communicate progress, schedules, strategy, and plan
- Ensure metrics and SLAs are met for client implementation activities
- Understand market, product and customers and be able to develop product strategy
- Knowledge of Engineering processes and best practices
- Experience managing in a large scale global, multi-product engineering organization
- Strong technical knowledge. Experience in building and supporting mission critical solutions, distributed systems, hosted applications, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Personal management skills, multi-tasking and prioritizing based on competing demands
- Knowledge of various engineering best practices and methodologies with Agile/SCRUM
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with and influence all levels of the business as well as clients, partners, and prospects
- Industry experience in building RTB solutions and integration with AdTech partner solutions
- The ability to travel to internal offices, clients, and prospects (including International)
- Strong project management skills including detailed planning, risk identification, milestone reporting
Back to top