IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimisation – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join the Sales Team in the Munich Office.
- Own your sales territory, identify key targets, prioritise prospects and engage at a senior level using a range of business development skills
- Reach and exceed sales targets and goals
- Maintain an accurate record of all opportunities in Salesforce
- Negotiate win-win commercial agreements, contracts and partnerships
- Develop prospective clients and increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships in our customer base
- Support sales processes for existing clients in day-to-day operations, in the office and at the client’s premises
- Research, develop and present compelling and customised sales proposals and pitches
- Evangelise the DMS to existing clients, prospects and at field events such as industry tradeshows and seminars
- Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the client to Client Services and Professional Services teams as well as all necessary internal stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Experience working in a client-direct New Business Sales role in Digital Advertising or SaaS
- Proven outstanding track record in meeting and exceeding goals and sales targets
- Experience selling to clients direct of a senior level, and experience selling to C-Level executives would be a plus
- Established network of senior client-direct contacts (preferred sectors: Automotive, Travel, Retail)
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Technically minded, with a consultative approach to sales, strong relationship building skills, highly target driven, and able to work in a flexible environment
- Exceptional communication skills and presenting skills
- Naturally hard working and inquisitive, with a passion and drive to overachieve.
Please note due to the volume of applicants, we will only be responding to successful applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to top