Technical Services Specialist
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimisation and website personalisation. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Services Specialist reporting to the Technical Operations Director, the remit of the Technical Services Specialist covers post-sale implementation execution and technical support across the IgnitionOne product portfolio, throughout the customer on-boarding process.
- Providing in-depth technical support during the implementation processes
- Thoroughly understanding the client’s business objectives to help them best leverage the IgnitionOne technology
- Assisting colleagues analyse and assess client’s technical challenges, define requirements, and execute implementation
- Ensuring that critical issues are responded to in a timely manner, striving to preserve client satisfaction throughout
- Working with the development, QA and operations teams to ensure issues are correctly escalated, prioritised and resolved.
- Communicating complex issue resolution details to external stakeholders, whilst striving to preserve customer satisfaction throughout the process.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- BSc. in Business Administration, Information Technology or top-tier quantitatively oriented degree in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS platform implementation; development operations or technical services with a working proficiency in the following preferred:
- -W3C standards (HTML and XML)
- -Server side scripting (Java, PHP, Ruby, Python or ASP.NET)
- -Relational database management systems (MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle)
- Proven conceptual background in: Ad Serving; DSPs; Analytics or Attribution
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, handle deadlines and manage multiple simultaneous customer implementations with shifting priorities
- Excellent strategic thinking, organisation, project planning and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Exhibit high energy and tenacity, thrive on challenges, be self-motivated and proactive
- Driven to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
- Professional working proficiency in French or German a plus
What we offer:
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Round. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and 2pm finishes on Fridays during the summer
- Health Insurance which offers you great discounts in some of the best gyms around the country, as well as cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
In the office we enjoy:
- A full-size ping pong table, table top football and a Nintendo Wii installed in the office
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops) and toast with the occasional crumpets (and every condiment you can think of)
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, quarterly Culture Club activities (recently chocolate making and climbing the O2 arena!)
Please note due to the volume of applicants, we will only be responding to successful applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to top