Technical Account Manager
IgnitionOne seeks a technical account manager (TAM) who will be responsible for the identification and development of IgnitionOne product solutions for customers. The TAM provides a client-focused consultative approach to technical support by understanding customers’ business requirements and validating, troubleshooting and documenting technical needs and issues.
- Builds strong relationships with internal teams to address and resolve first-level technical concerns/requests
- Work with customers to monitor, identify and address technical concerns and requests.
- Serve client and internal teams as a trusted advisor on IgnitionOne's platform and products.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify root cause of technical issues while understanding the customer’s skill level and communicate with them appropriately.
- Advocate, track and report on client product needs and issues to product team. Provide updates and resolutions to Account/Managed service teams and directly to client, when appropriate.
- Document client software configuration and technical issues as knowledge based articles.
- Work alongside implementation Project Manager to configure account settings for new and existing clients.
- Author and own detailed documentation of client account configuration.
- Develop product expertise to share knowledge with internal teams and clients by contributing to training resources and best practices.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting commercial software applications.
- 2-5 years of experience cookies, tracking pixels and other consumer tracking methodologies for interactive marketing.
- Strong understanding of networking, server set-up and administration, including troubleshooting experience with internet architectures, firewalls, proxy servers and web servers.
- Detailed oriented; team player.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to empathize with clients and convey confidence.
- Ability to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience, including business stakeholders.
- Must be able to perform work during core business hours. May be asked to work different and/or additional hours based on critical client and/or application events.
A REASON TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals using IgnitionOne’s proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top