Technical Account Manager
WHAT YOU DO
You are a Technical Account Manager. You are responsible for managing all technical considerations of a customer’s lifecycle including onboarding, maintenance, and off-boarding.
WHY YOU DO IT
You believe in deriving clarity and order from complexity and chaos.
HOW YOU DO IT. YOU WILL…
- Work directly with customers to monitor, identify, and address technical concerns and requests.
- Provide customer-focused consultative approach to technical support by validating, troubleshooting, documenting (and as applicable, escalating) technical issues to product/engineering
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by applying superb customer service and technical skills.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify root cause while understanding the customer’s skill level and communicating with them in the manner most appropriate
- Use excellent judgment in when and how to communicate with customer for maximum effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Advocate, track, and report-on customer product needs and issues to product team. Provide updates and resolutions to Account/Managed service team(s) and directly to customer, when appropriate.
- Serve customer(s) and internal team(s) as a trusted advisor in the platform and individual products
- Document customer software and technical issues as Knowledge base articles as appropriate
- Develop product expertise in order to share knowledge with internal teams and customers by contributing to training resources and best practices
- Work alongside Implementation Lead to configure account settings for new customers and products/services added
- Author and own detailed documentation of customer account configuration
- Build strong cross-functional working relationships with account, managed service, and product/engineering teams
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE…
- A professional. You are highly responsive and professional in your communication with customers and colleagues.
- A Problem Solver. You geek-out on brainteasers and puzzles. You leave no stone unturned.
- A Team Player. You are able to work autonomously but love working within a team environment. You were born to be collaborative and a self-starter.
- Detail Oriented. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you. You have excellent project management skills and have experience in prioritizing/working-on multiple projects simultaneously.
- An Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Must have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence. You are able to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience, including business stakeholders.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience supporting and troubleshooting commercial end software user applications. Experience supporting enterprise level, mission-critical applications
- Employee must be able to perform work during the core working hours for the role, and may be asked to work different and/or additional hours based on critical customer and/or application events.
More About IgnitionOne:
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top