Software Engineer PHP
Who we are
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Grasp the opportunity to work with of a fast-growing global company with a visionary spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the brightest minds people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of an all-star team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, significant assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and expertly. Be part of IgnitionOne.
- You’ll join the young and dynamic team in charge to implement and customize our product for big clients such as General Motors, Apple, Motel6, ...
- Learn the ropes: the team is responsible for development and integration of IgnitionOne products, using a wide array of internal tools and libraries. The learning curve is steep, but you'll get help and support from other team members to bring you up to speed rapidly.
- Earn your wings: at the end of your training period, you will be able to handle the full development cycle of a customer project, from analysis, development & integration to operational support.
- We take you to the next level: once you get comfortable with your new development environment you will be able to contribute to the IgnitionOne product backlog (core behavioral engine improvements, new feature development, product stabilization, scalability improvements scaling web services, automation, design discussions, ...).
- We communicate effectively: the company is multi-cultural and uses English as work language.
- We have fun: programming is awesome and IgnitionOne provides a casual working environment where technology enthusiasts can strive.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years PHP 5 experience
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Good knowledge of versioning (SVN/GIT)
- English: working proficiency, written and spoken + Dutch or French
- Virtualization and provisioning: vagrant, virtual-box, docker, puppet
- Responsive design using HTML/CSS
- Experience in Unit & Functional testing
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge or experience on Agile methodologies
We give in return
- Friendly and colorful open workspace
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Extra vacation days & holidays
- Flexible hours
- Bi-Annual performance bonus
- Top-notch DKV hospitalization coverage
- Kicker table
- Free coffee & fruits
- Company Canteen
Back to top