IgnitionOne is looking for a new Software Engineer to join our team. We have an exciting opportunity to apply the latest technologies and tools for building high performance, scalable big-data solutions.
As a member of our team, you will use the newest technologies on projects that make a tremendous difference to our customers, and break new ground in the digital marketing space. There is immense opportunity before us, and so we move fast and employ agile development practices to fulfill our growing product vision.
WHAT WILL YOU GET TO DO?
- Design and develop testable, maintainable, and scalable software for IgnitionOne’s Service Oriented Architecture and core data layer applications
- Conduct systems analysis and code reviews on mission critical applications to ensure optimal performance
- Develop documentation for system maintenance and support
- Work closely with technical and product leadership to understand and implement systems requirements
- Collaborate with peers and other team members to achieve project goals and establish technical standards and best practices
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- BS Degree in computer Science or its equivalent in education and experience
- 1-2 years of software development experience in Java/Python
- 1-2 years experience with performance tuning techniques in Java
- 1-2 years experience using key-value and erlational datastores (e.g. Memcache, PostgreSQL)
- 1-2 years experience using Linux and the bash command line
- Hands on experience in developmental technologies like Spring, JDBC, & Maven
- Hands on experience with data processing and message frameworks such as Apache Storm & Kafka
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE…
- Hands on experience within the AWS ecosystem (e.g. Redshift, EC2, Lambda)
- Hands on experience with using VisualVM
WHO ARE WE?
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top