WHO ARE WE?
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and n advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
The Recruiter is responsible for providing corporate recruitment and human resource support to our business units. As a Recruiter, this role will achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates of all levels and manage internal Development process; advising managers; managing recruiting processes and maintaining recruiting documentation. In addition, this role will support companywide human resources programs, policies and processes throughout the on boarding, training and employment process.
- Conduct full cycle recruiting to include constructing and placing job postings and advertisements, screening of resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, developing interview questionnaires, completing interview evaluations and reference checks, and preparation of offer and rejection letters.
- Maintain correspondence, interview notes, applicant forms and candidate status in recruiting files/records, as well as our applicant tracking system
- Mentor hiring managers on appropriate legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures.
- Work closely with hiring managers to clarify job requirements and build a strong working relationship.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manage external recruiters (if utilized) to ensure compliance with the recruiting processes and procedures; communicate in a timely and effective manner with recruiters regarding candidates.
- Assist with new employee procedures and new hire orientation process, including building and maintaining new hire packets and new hire “backpacks and shirt” program.
- Assist with the development of job descriptions, hiring criteria and interview guides.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required. Duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described above.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit qualified candidates in a timely fashion across multiple verticals (Engineering, Sales, etc.)
- Proven ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills with a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work independently and as a creative member of various teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels and exercise good judgment
- Ability to build and maintain trust and credibility at all levels of the organization
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, via formal presentations, electronically or through other means to individuals or groups
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of the job
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Location: Midtown Atlanta
Back to top