Senior Manager, Digital Ad Operations
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne New York is seeking a Senior Manager for the Digital Ad Operations team.
This position comprises of a combination of team management and leadership.
Responsibilities include: overseeing and managing a team of Ad Operations account leads, creating a center of excellence around trafficking best practices and principles, working with IgnitionOne product teams to ensure impeccable inputs and cross channel customer onboarding. The ideal candidate is an exceptional trafficker who has some experience with direct reports and is looking to advance her/his career, manage a team, and drive technical excellence. They will have strong media technology knowledge, exceptional organizational and project management skills, and a deep understanding and experience with digital media operations and trafficking technologies. This role reports to the Director of Ad Operations and Display Activation and works closely with IgnitionOne’s Display Advisor and Programmatic teams.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience within the digital media space in a trafficking, or operations role
- Direct ad server experience with DCM products is a must
- Experience with VAST/VPAID video a must
- Additional technology experiences a plus, including: Atlas, various Tag Managers and DMPs
- Displayed knowledge of 3rd-party pixeling protocol, event tags, floodlight tagging
- Experience with third party technology partners such as WhiteOps, IAS, Moat, AdLoox, DAR
- Experience in deploying and understanding of brand studies Nielsen, MilwardBrown, comScore etc.
- Working knowledge of attribution, dynamic creative
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Four-year degree is required.
Back to top