Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognised and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
- Deep understanding of AngularJS.
- UX/UI design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile software development, unit & functional tests, code reviews, design documentation, …)
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment.
- Knowledge and experience solving for site speed and web performance.
- Ability to debug issues across all major browsers and devices.
- Proactive, self-directed, detail oriented and organised.
- Experience building backend application with PHP, Java or NodeJS.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (vagrant, virtualbox, docker)
- Test automation experience (selenium, webdriver, mocha, jasmine, etc) is a big plus.
- Experience with front end build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc
- Write quality code backed by unit tests.
- Participate actively in Scrum. Work with the team, qa and product owner to flush out stories and track your commitments.
- Learn. We expect team members to keep up to date on new technologies, standards and industry trends so we can continue to be market leaders.
- An extraordinary environment to express your skills, to achieve great projects and to go further, free of micromanagement.
- A real Agile Scrum environment.
- Friendly and colorful open space.
- Extra vacation days.
- Flexible hours.
- Free coffee & fruits (to stay healthy).
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top