Senior Data Scientist
LEVEL UP WITH IGNITIONONE
- Work in a high-velocity environment.
- Be integrated in a very flexible and fast decision taking work environment.
- Integrate the R&D team in charge of new product development.
- Play with the latest machine learning technologies on truly “Big Data”
YOU SHOULD BRING
- Possesses a Masters/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Economics, or Quantitative Social Sciences degree
- Have experience with predictive modelling / data mining / machine learning (e.g., MLlib, R)_
- Solid Spark and SQL expertise
- Experience working with Amazon "Big Data" stack (S3, Redshift, DynamoDB) preferable
- Strong problem solving / solution design skills
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Have a passion for using data sciences to solve real-world problems
WE GIVE IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) match
- Flexible hours
- Yearly performance bonus
- Friendly workspace
- Ping-pong, Foosball, and bubble hockey
- All the coffee and soda you can drink
WHO IS IGNITIONONE?
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top