Senior Account Manager
Title: Senior Account Manager
IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
Senior Account Managers lead the IgnitionOne account management efforts for all customers within an industry vertical. Account Managers are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure customer success.
Our Account Managers oversee strategic client relationships. They own relationship management, account planning and strategy for an industry vertical and are responsible for mentoring and leading the account teams that satisfy, retain, and grow our customers. We are seeking someone who excels at building trusted relationships with customers and identifying opportunities to apply IgnitionOne’s products and services in a manner than enhances customer success.
If you are seeking an opportunity to lead a team and build a successful practice that leverages leading technology to solve customer issues within a leading Ad Tech organization, IgnitionOne is a fit for you.
- Owns and manages client relationship and communication
- Ability to collectively work across internal product teams to drive strategic executions and growth opportunities
- Identify and builds rapport with decision makers or influencers in the company
- Recognizes upsell/cross-sell opportunities and leads execution of opportunities with internal team members
- Translates client needs, challenges and successes to all team members and stakeholders
- Leads/participates in client strategy development and understands key points around attribution, media opportunities and testing initiatives
- Oversees strategic internal and external deliverables
- Ensures channel integration
- Provides strategic direction and ensures the team provides performance insights
- Challenges the status quo, while questioning insights and actions
- Supports various team members on calls, in-person meetings and various projects
- Drives team to deliver the highest quality products and deliverables
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business and challenges for team
- Understands and communicates client measurement strategy with ability to lead and communicate needs to internal stakeholders
- Leads account financials
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Extensive experience developing and executing integrated marketing, relationship and expansion plans
- Confident and clear communicator with strong presentation skills
- 5+ years in account management with additional 3+ years’ experience in senior strategic account management role, agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to strengthen strategic relationships
- Proven campaign/account success with managing integrated budgets $12mm+
- Strong knowledge level of digital marketing channels
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior team members in growth
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Strong Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills are a must
- Ability to travel up to twenty percent
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top