Senior Account Manager
IgnitionOne is looking for a Senior Account Manager who owns and manages the Customer relationship. Serves as the primary contact and Client liaison for any and all IgnitionOne solutions. Responsible for Client strategy development and growing the account.
- Owns the Client relationship: responsible for the daily relationship between day-to-day Client(s) and IgnitionOne, therefore, acts as a primary point of contact for communication across any and all IgnitionOne solutions.
- Supervises Client requests from start to finish: vetting, documenting, consolidating questions and project managing through resolution, while looping in appropriate parties as needed.
- Identifies and builds rapport with senior level decision makers or influencers at the Client
- Responsible for growing the Client’s business, therefore, acts as primary point of contact for upsell and cross-sell opportunities (i.e. Manages process from identifying opportunities, to presenting opportunities to closing the sell, and completing paperwork, while collaborating and involving additional parties as needed)
- Oversees, manages and nurtures Associate Account Manager growth
- Leads client strategy development: Fully understand all aspects of the Clients’ business (e.g. needs, objectives, KPIs), digital marketing landscape and competitive environment. In addition, fully understands Customer Intelligence, IgnitionOne channels and services (benefits, features) and how our solutions can support Client needs and fit within their customer journey
- Pushes internal team to constantly challenge status quo (e.g. finding new ways to add value, deeper insights)
- BA/BS Degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing (specifically email, onsite, display or paid search) or SaaS technology.
- Able to craft and provide clear, succinct, research-supported POVs
- Ability to work across teams and manage changing daily requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Superb trouble shooter and problem solver for technology driven solutions
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Stays current on industry trends/news and new media opportunities.
What you'll get
- Unlimited PTO (work hard- play hard!)
- Competitive salary, 401k, great health insurance provider, with tons of perks to keep you healthy and fit
- Gym membership discounts at top gyms around the city
- In-office Yoga
- Unlimited snacks (Cold brew, fruits, yogurts, cereal and MORE)
- Bagel Fridays
- Summer Fridays
Back to top