Sales Manager (Marketing Technology)
IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimisation – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join the Sales Team in the London Office.
- Own your sales territory, identify key targets, prioritise prospects and engage at a senior level using a range of business development skills
- Reach and exceed sales targets and goals
- Maintain an accurate record of all opportunities in Salesforce
- Negotiate win-win commercial agreements, contracts and partnerships
- Develop prospective clients and increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships in our customer base
- Support sales processes for existing clients in day-to-day operations, in the office and at the client’s premises
- Research, develop and present compelling and customised sales proposals and pitches
- Evangelise the DMS to existing clients, prospects and at field events such as industry tradeshows and seminars
- Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the client to Client Services and Professional Services teams as well as all necessary internal stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Experience working in a client-direct New Business Sales role in Digital Advertising or SaaS
- Proven outstanding track record in meeting and exceeding goals and sales targets
- Experience selling to clients direct of a senior level, and experience selling to C-Level executives would be a plus
- Established network of senior client-direct contacts (preferred sectors: Automotive, Travel, Retail)
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Technically minded, with a consultative approach to sales, strong relationship building skills, highly target driven, and able to work in a flexible environment
- Exceptional communication skills and presenting skills
- Naturally hard working and inquisitive, with a passion and drive to overachieve.
What we offer:
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Road. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and 2pm finishes on Fridays during the summer.
- Health Insurance which offers you great discounts in some of the best gyms around the country, as well as cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
- Complete access to a Learning Management System with over 2000 course online.
- Full Access to Perkbox - a fantastic benefits platform giving you a range of discounts from high street shopping to days out for the family.
In the office we enjoy:
- A full size ping pong table and a Nintendo Wii installed in the office
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops) and toast with the occasional crumpets (and every condiment you can think of)
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, quarterly Culture Club activities (recently chocolate making and climbing the O2 arena!)
Please note due to the volume of applicants, we will only be responding to successful applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top