QA Automation Engineer (BRU)
Apply if you are a hands-on Test Automation Engineer and QA technologist that is passionate about solving software puzzles and promoting quality throughout the entire software development cycle!
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- You will partner with Product Management and Software Development teams to develop/validate test scripts, manual and automation.
- Become subject matter experts on product execution and roadmap execution
- Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
- Draft, maintain and own test strategies, test scenarios and test cases for the product
- Create, Execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts; with focus on automation
- Read and understand detailed technical and business requirements/User stories
- Automate smoke and regression test cases using Selenium and other web-based tools
- Ensure that features are complete and tested based on the definition of "done" and provide test coverage
- Perform root cause analysis for software bugs or process issues
- Provide risk analysis to the Scrum team for any new/updated feature
- Provide regular feedback to Scrum team for bugs/performance issues found during development lifecycle.
- Participate in release management process voicing overall readiness for product deployment
- Quality metrics to be gathered, collated and reported to management
- Validate software releases
- BS/MS in CS/Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of software QA experience on 3-tier applications (with emphasis on back-end testing)
- 2+ years working experience with programming language (Java)
- 2+ years working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP
- 3+ years working with QA automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Jira, Testrail, etc.)
- 3+ years of software QA experience on 3-tier applications
- Experience writing test plans and automated test scripts
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with 2 week sprints
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Self-starter, proactive individual requiring little supervision
- Technical individual with working knowledge of anti-patterns
- Comfortable working in languages such as Python, Bash
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Outside of the box thinker with strong critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using bug-tracking tools is a plus (i.e., Jira, Bugzilla, ClearQuest)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with offshore colleagues is a plus
Location: Brussels Area - Belgium
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly and colorful workspace
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days vacation
- Lunch vouchers
- Free coffee & fruits
- Company bicycle & participation in a local gym membership
- Kicker table tournaments
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top