QA Automation Engineer
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
WHO ARE WE?
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and n advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne.
IgnitionOne follows an Agile Scrum methodology with quality engineers embedded in each development team working side-by-side every other Scrum role to deliver high value product features in a timely manner. Successful Quality Engineers become subject matter experts within our product. They own and maintain the test strategies for our products and play active roles in leveraging automation tools to intelligently balance regression testing efforts.
Are you a critical-thinker passionate about solving software puzzles and promoting quality throughout the entire software development cycle? If so, apply now!
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Partner with Product Management and Software Development teams to develop/validate test scripts, manual and automation.
- Become subject matter experts on product execution and roadmap execution
- Draft, maintain and own test strategies, test scenarios and test cases for the product
- Automate smoke and regression test cases using Selenium and other web-based tools
- Ensure that features are complete and tested based on the definition of "done" and provide test coverage
- Validate production defects aimed towards root cause analysis
- Provide risk analysis to the Scrum team for any new/updated feature
- Execute manual and automated test scripts
- Provide regular feedback to Scrum team for bugs/performance issues found during development lifecycle.
- Participate in release management process voicing overall readiness for product deployment
- Quality metrics to be gathered, collated and reported to management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- BS/MS in CS/Engineering, Business or related field
- Experience writing test plans and automated test scripts for a B2B/B2C application
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with 2 week sprints
- Experience with test development on web applications including API services
- 5+ years of software QA experience on 3-tier applications (with emphasis on back-end testing)
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Self-starter, proactive individual requiring little supervision
- 2+ years working experience with programming language (Java, C#)
- 2+ years working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP
- 3+ years working with QA automation tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Outside of the box thinker with strong critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Experience using bug-tracking tools (i.e., Jira, Bugzilla, ClearQuest)
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Location: Midtown Atlanta
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top