IgnitionOne is a digital marketing technology company that provides world-class proprietary technology and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne has a fun, dynamic, open-minded and experienced team. We work with
leading brands in different verticals such as: automotive, telco, retail, etc. Globally, IgnitionOne has over 450 employees in 15 global offices in 10 countries.
The Project Manager is a part of the Client Services division of IgnitionOne and resides in Warsaw, working closely together with the the colleagues in the office and the competence center in Brussels, Belgium. An important part of the job description is the servicing of clients that are based in Poland, Russia and other CEE countries.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Organize workflow with development team: briefing creation, follow up, planning & Internal testing.
- Coordinate the resolution of high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Monitor and track key account metrics per client (mapping rate, show rate, fill-in rate, cost per lead) and initiate corrective measures if need.
- Scope & convert internal briefing as prepared by the Account Management team into product requirements document for development teams.
- Briefing of development team through JIRA-platform and face-to-face sessions
- Act as escalation point for development team.
- Oversee and perform end-to-end test
- Ensure bundling and application of cross market learnings.
- Document relevant information for future reference
- Participates at strategic meetings and periodic management.
YOU SHOULD BRING
- +1 – 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven project management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Digital native / interest in technology
- Familiarity with internet marketing terminology and latest trends
- Fluent in Polish & English
- Excellent listening and written communications skills
BONUS SKILL SET
- Experience in a (web/marketing) agency
- Experience with reporting tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Knowledge of behavioral targeting
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of User Experience
- Knowledge of database queries
- Knowledge of the Russian language
WE GIVE IN RETURN
- A job with room for initiative and creative thinking
- A competitive renumeration
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top