Programmatic Account Coordinator
Title: Programmatic Account Coordinator
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
Programmatic Account Coordinator are part of a team that assists client engagement across the multiple product solutions available across the IgnitionOne Digital Marketing Suite. Successful Programmatic Account Coordinators are well versed in Programmatic buying, are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing & know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with our customers to successfully run programmatic campaigns, understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success.
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for Clients leveraging IgnitionOne’s programmatic services
- Managing client requests - deciphering, documenting and project managing through resolution of specific requests;
- On-boarding new clients with IgnitionOne technology;
- Proactively finding new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts;
- Mastering and updating clients with digital marketing changes and how those changes will impact their use of the IgnitionOne technology.
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience: and protecting/growing customer revenue for IgnitionOne
- Work with global Product, Operations, Business Development and other groups within the company to fully support client needs
- Manage programmatic campaigns from top agencies and brands, including implementation, optimizations, and customer relationship management
- Analyze and effectively communicate client program results vs. goals, based on inventory performance and reporting data
- Provide optimization recommendations and customized solutions to clients
- Become an expert at using the proprietary display platform and immerse in IgnitionOne product offers
- Work with implementation team to issue tags, trackers, and creative assets to partners at sites, ad networks, and demand side platforms.
- Schedule placements, ads, and creatives as necessary throughout life of campaigns.
- Troubleshoot creative, data gathering, and tracking issues.
Skills / Attributes Required
- BA or BS degree required. 1-3 years Digital marketing experience including at least 1 year working for programmatic company. Previous experience in post-sales account management role in Digital Marketing preferred.
- Strong command of English & French due to the nature of the clients you will be working with.
- Experience actively managing large, complex programmatic campaigns (DR & Reach)
- Experience with various ad servers, bid managers, & DSPs
- Understanding of digital advertising a must (KPIs, account onboarding and set-up, pricing models, inventory management, report reconciliation, etc)
- Superb Excel proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Superb trouble-shooter and problem solver for technology driven solutions
- Self-starter with a structured work methodology and ability to handle multiple activities in parallel
- Strong business analytical skills as well as an understanding of and interest in technology
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues.
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
- Ability to stay focus throughout change.
What we offer
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Round. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and 2pm finishes on Fridays during the summer
- Health Insurance which offers you great discounts in some of the best gyms around the country, as well as cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
- Complete access to perkbox.com which offers a host of money saving deals.
In the office we enjoy:
- A full size ping pong table, table top football and a Nintendo Wii installed in the office
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops) and toast with the occasional crumpets (and every condiment you can think of)
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, quarterly Culture Club activities (recently chocolate making and climbing the O2 arena!)
Due to the volume of applications - If you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Back to top