Programmatic Account Coordinator
Programmatic Account Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Reports to: Programmatic Account Director, Europe
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
Programmatic Account Coordinator are part of a team that assists client engagement across the multiple product solutions available across the IgnitionOne Digital Marketing Suite. Successful Programmatic Account Coordinators are in Programmatic buying, are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing & know its value in driving company strategies. As they work directly with our customers to successfully run programmatic campaigns, they need to understand business and technical requirements, and support with developing solutions to ensure success.
This role would suit a graduate with 6 – 12 months experience in digital advertising
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for Clients leveraging IgnitionOne’s managed service programmatic offering. This would entail written and verbal communication as well as in person meetings to provide results/strategy/feedback.
- On-boarding new clients with IgnitionOne technology;
- Proactively finding new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts;
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience: and protecting/growing customer revenue for IgnitionOne
- Work with global Product, Operations, Business Development and other groups within the company to fully support client needs
- Manage programmatic campaigns from top agencies and brands, including implementation, optimizations, and customer relationship management
- Analyze and effectively communicate client program results vs. goals, based on inventory performance and reporting data
- Provide optimization recommendations and customized solutions to clients
- Become an expert at using the proprietary display platform and immerse in IgnitionOne product offers
- Work with implementation team to issue tags, trackers, and creative assets to partners at sites, ad networks, and demand side platforms.
- Schedule placements, ads, and creatives as necessary throughout life of campaigns.
- Troubleshoot creative, data gathering, and tracking issues.
- BA or BS degree required. Entry Level, but 6 – 12 months’ experience in Digital advertising preferred.
- Strong command of English
- General understanding of digital advertising (KPIs, account onboarding and set-up, pricing models, inventory management, report reconciliation, etc)
- Excel proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Problem Solver
- Self-starter with a structured work methodology and ability to handle multiple activities in parallel
- Strong business analytical skills as well as an understanding of and interest in technology
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues.
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
- Ability to stay focus throughout change
What We Offer:
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Round. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and 2pm finishes on Fridays during the summer
- Health Insurance which offers you great discounts in some of the best gyms around the country, as well as cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
- Complete access to perkbox.com which offers a host of money saving deals.
In the office we enjoy:
- A full size ping pong table, table top football and a Nintendo Wii installed in the office
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops) and toast with the occasional crumpets (and every condiment you can think of)
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, quarterly Culture Club activities (recently chocolate making and climbing the O2 arena!)
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top