Production Artist Intern
IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of hundreds of employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, , La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
- Works across IgnitionOne's platform solutions to design mock ups, website pages, presentations and landing pages for interactive campaigns.
- Creates and codes emails from Photoshop utilizing a combination of nested tables and structures and inline CSS.
- Performs in depth quality assurance of emails, content, website and landing pages.
Communicates regularly with clients and Account Managers to ensure finished product meets client requirements.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign
- Passion for creating powerful, engaging, useful and intuitive designs
- Adept visual communicator
- Experience with responsive design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Examples of HTML and design
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top