Product Manager, Data Products - ATL
IgnitionOne is looking for a Product Manager to join the Data Products team of IgnitionOne, the group focused on creating and delivering all internal and external data interfaces, storage, governance, and delivery.
This Product Manager role will be focused on strategic development, prioritization, and implementation of our data products and will be located in our Atlanta, GA office reporting to our VP of Data Products. The scope of the position will include defining our data ingestion/enrichment/distribution strategy, help design product specs that span the entire data stack including tracking, tagging, data governance, data enrichment, APIs, 3rd party data integrations, analytics, and reporting. Experience in data management is a plus.
- Translates product concepts into detailed product requirement documents (PRDs) including personas, use cases, process flow diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, etc.
- Works with one or more development teams as a Product Manager to clarify requirements, develop user stories, build out and groom backlogs, ensure scope and priorities are clear, etc.
- Works with customers and internal user groups to solicit feedback on new product features and enhancements
- Assists in managing and directing data application design including data storage, data enrichment and blending, integration of data into internal, partner, and client applications
- Assists in building out roadmaps including providing and prioritizing a backlog of recommended features with high level estimates from development teams
- Conducts industry research including competitive intel
- Liason to the Engineering team and Scrum Master, working with them to ensure proper resource availability and ability to deliver and maintain our products
- Leads the generation of product deliverables for customer facing teams including Customer Success, Training, Product Marketing, and Sales
- Communicates and evangelizes product releases
- Coordinates and performs user acceptance testing to ensure that the end product adheres to functional specifications and user story acceptance criteria
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3+ years experience as a full-time product manager focused on data systems and backend supporting applications
- Experience creating detailed functional specifications and wireframes for complex applications
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Understands advertising and marketing metrics and KPIs
- Strong desire/self-motivation to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Completes tasks with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Understands the importance of documentation and design standards and able to work with Data Architecture teams and documentation
- Works effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines
The following qualifications will distinguish candidates from others:
- Certification as a Scrum Product Owner
- Knowledge of digital advertising and data generated and used within the digital advertising industry
- Experience working with Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Facebook, Turn, Sizemek, etc.) and DMPs (Krux, Exelate, Rocketfuel, BlueKai, etc.)
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment
- Track record of implementing complex data applications
- Knowledge of API Development, 3rd party integrations, SQL Server or other database technologies
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top