Paid Social Supervisor
IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of hundreds of employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Ignitionone is looking for an experienced strategic thinker to help lead our Paid Social efforts. The Paid Social Supervisor, will leverage their knowledge and expertise to help oversee our growing Social Media practice, provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients and help manage junior contributors. The Paid Social Supervisor will partner with the account teams, helping to develop innovative Social strategies that meet and exceed client business objectives as well as lead tactical execution and optimization of Social programs. While this role will be supported by more junior media resources, they will also need to be involved in some of the day to day optimizing, implementing and analyzing of paid Social marketing activities.
- Lead the team developing and executing framework of innovative paid social media plans across key clients
- Develop, train and coach the Media and Account teams on social media platforms
- Oversee direct bid strategy, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Align strategy with client goals to work seamlessly across all paid media channels
- Manage relationships with social platform partners, as well as third-party technology partners, as appropriate
- Lead communications with sophisticated clients about their Paid Social programs
- Develop thought-leadership, best practices and POVs for clients and partners
- Serve as company’s Paid Social SME in new business presentations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years managing paid social programs across multiple platforms, including Facebook and Twitter; experience on other platforms, such as LinkedIn, a plus
- Working knowledge of how paid social fits into the broader digital marketing spectrum
- Demonstrated ability to present strategies/plans/pitches to all level of clients
- Agency – or other client-facing experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top