Paid Social Manager
IgnitionOne is seeking a Paid Social Manager for the day to day management of paid social campaigns across various platforms for our customers. The Paid Social Manager is responsible for planning and executing paid social plans, leading client communications around performance and optimizations, and trouble-shooting problems while actively providing solutions.
We are seeking someone that will continuously evolve our process and best practices, contribute to channel growth, improve overall performance and determine new opportunities that helps clients achieve campaign and business success.
If you are an experienced Paid Social Manager seeking new opportunities and you are excited to be a part of a team that drives client success, IgnitionOne is a fit for you.
- Manages campaigns across a variety of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Prepares and presents strategic media recommendations to management and customers
- Builds relationships with clients and truly partners with them
- Responsible for day to day management of paid social media efforts, related deliverables and communications
- Accountable for budget management, plan development, ongoing optimizations, and reporting requirements
- Designs and implements single and multi-variant tests to increase campaign efficiency
- Develops and refines best practices and process for IgnitionOne
- Assists in training others on paid social executions and optimizations
- Keeps updated on current social/digital media trends
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3 – 5 year(s) combined experience developing and managing paid social campaigns across various social platforms
- Working knowledge of CRM or database marketing
- Preferable agency experience working across multiple customers with sizable budgets
- Passionate about work hard play hard culture of an agency
- Demonstrates genuine curiosity and interest in our customers & their business
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Solid Excel and Power Point experience
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong presentation skills in front of senior customers
- Strategic contributor that drives innovation within the team and for the customer
- Ability to develop and contribute to integrated digital strategies across the IgnitionOne network that aligns with customer needs
- A proactive, resourceful, go getter that is willing to roll up your sleeves and help the team drive business results
- Aptitude to work across a heavily matrixed, fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills that can manage multiple projects across multiple customers at once
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or communications preferred
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top