Paid Social Manager
IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of hundreds of employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally, and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne is seeking an experienced Paid Social Manager to plan, manage, optimize and report on paid social campaigns. This person will need to demonstrate knowledge across various social platforms to drive customer recommendations and testing plans that will achieve customer goals and objectives. The role requires a hands-on approach for tactical execution, as well as providing actionable insights and next steps. The Paid Social Manager will partner with account teams in customer facing scenarios to review media plans and performance. In addition, this person will help educate internal teams around best practices and processes for paid social.
- Leads development and management of paid social media plans
- Facilitates flawless campaign management practices
- Handles all aspects of campaign management from account set up, audience development, bid and budget management to campaign wrap up reports that deliver actionable insights for customers
- Leads and participates in QA processes
- Develops and trains internal teams on social media platforms and best practices
- Owns project management details and timelines
- Manages relationships with social platform partners, as well as third-party technology partners, as appropriate
- Supports communications with customers in partnership with the Account team to review industry updates, strategic insights and campaign performance for Paid Social programs and platforms
- Collaborates on thought-leadership, best practices and POVs for customers and partners
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2+ years managing paid social programs across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Twitter; experience on other platforms, such as Pinterest and Snapchat, a plus
- Working knowledge of how paid social fits into the broader digital marketing spectrum
- Demonstrates ability to present strategic plans, uncovered opportunities and testing initiatives to all customer levels
- Proven customer facing experience - agency experience preferred
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top