IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals through the use of proprietary engagement scoring and integrated marketing and advertising solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves performance across all devices and channels. IgnitionOne allows marketers to better understand their customers and activate personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million consumers monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Are you ready for more? Be part of a fast-growing global company with an entrepreneurial spirit where high performers are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, working alongside some of the best and brightest people in the industry as you blaze your career path on the cutting edge of marketing and advertising tech. Be part of a high-performing team that has fun, collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, where you grow personally and professionally. Be part of IgnitionOne!
For the right person this is a unique opportunity that brings the culture of a startup to the stability and backing of a large company. You will be part of a growing company of experienced marketing, technology and customer experience-focused professionals that value intelligence, personality, moving fast, and iterating quickly.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This person will also work closely with the organization in helping them to coordinate team meetings, communicate with partners and coordinate administrative matters. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenge of a fast growing organization.
- Serve as office maintenance for small scale projects, run errands, & maintain office inventories
- Take care of office catering
- Required to lift up to 30 lbs on a frequent basis
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- BS/BA preferred
- Track record of over-achievement
- Interest in Digital Marketing or Tech a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Back to top