IgnitionOne, a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, is seeking an experienced Network Engineer who can come into a lean team and share the responsibility for overall operations and support of the both HQ and production data communication networks. The role is expected to initiate and manage necessary corrective action to insure optimal network and server performance; coordinate network management activity, assist with infrastructure planning, design and development, provide support for all matters related to the network or network components and maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies. This will include installation, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, backup, and maintenance of a variety of networking hardware and security platforms. The Network Engineer will report to the Director of Implementation & Network Operations.
- Responsible for the design, engineering, installation and maintenance of one or several of the following disciplines: Local and Wide Area Networks, VOIP Networks, Load-Balancers, security Appliances, VPN technologies (ipsec, remote access), and Wireless Networks
- Install, support and configure routers, switches, load-balancers, and security appliances. Provide ongoing network maintenance, including updates and security patches
- Monitor, evaluate, and solve potential network performance issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of network infrastructure
- Evaluate new network technology. Assist with the planning and design of future network architecture
- Network monitoring, management and troubleshooting with various tools including Solar Winds Orion NPM, Netflow Traffic Analyzer and protocol analyzer
- Assist/Support other network related tasks/requirements as directed by the Manager
- Available on-call to assist with trouble tickets as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-10 years LAN/WAN experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Cisco, Arista, and HP switches and routers
- Experience with F5, A10, NGINX, and Cisco load-balancers is a plus
- Proficiency with Linux/UNIX, Windows Server 2008/2012, and VMWare
- Familiarity with general system administration functions, including, but not limited to: DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, scripting, etc.
- Solid experience with all aspects of firewall/security administration, including, but not limited to: Cisco ASA and FWSM, Fortinet FortiGate; F5 AFM, A10 WAF, IDS/IPS systems, and general knowledge of security features and protocols
- Dynamic Routing protocols (EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- Experience with network performance monitoring and capacity planning
- Ability to resolve complex problems through the use of troubleshooting skills and protocol analysis using packet captures
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
MORE ABOUT IGNITIONONE:
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
Come work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top