Marketing Executive 6 Months FTC
6-Month F/T Contract
This is an exciting role based in the London office that would suit someone looking to gain more experience in a diverse marketing function. This is a varied position which will play an instrumental role in delivering marketing activities across the region by supporting our European offices in London, Paris, Brussels and Munich.
Work with the European Marketing Director to deliver brand campaigns, lead generation activities and events across IgnitionOne’s core European markets, which support the strategic and commercial objectives of the company.
- Support the planning and delivery of owned events across Europe including sourcing suppliers/venues, managing logistics, collateral production and social media activity.
- Deliver actions for external events (i.e sponsored events and conferences) across Europe including sourcing suppliers, managing logistics, collateral production, social media activity and coordinating internal attendees.
- Produce copy for social sharing and email campaigns in English and manage translations for French, German and Dutch languages, working with market leads for proofing, approvals and distribution.
- Plan and activate social media outreach for content and events in Europe.
- Set up and manage paid social media across Europe.
- Create and deliver email marketing programmes and monthly newsletter for Europe to generate new leads and drive brand awareness.
- Ensure marketing activity is tracked in Salesforce and Pardot and contribute campaign metrics from both for regular reports.
- Assign inbound marketing qualified leads to sales managers in Europe.
- Help maintain the global website including uploading content, creating forms and landing pages
- Act as a brand champion internally and externally to ensure all brand touch points adhere to brand guidelines.
- Support the planning and delivery of internal communications and events.
- Act as point of contact for all branded promotional gifts across Europe including sourcing suppliers, negotiating rates, distributing to offices, managing supply and providing new and creative options as needed.
- Provide marketing support to the sales teams with requests for brand assets (templates, icons, logos etc) and PowerPoint support.
- Provide operational support for all marketing functions as needed.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years’ marketing experience, ideally in a marketing/ media/advertising environment
- Proactive, results-oriented thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Able to act upon feedback and ask questions
- Must have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Copywriting skills for social media and email
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot are hugely advantageous, or any other CRM and ESP
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is essential
- French and/or German speaking/writing is preferable
What we offer:
Our London office is based in the heart of Fitzrovia, bang in the middle of Tottenham Court Road. The office is bright and airy with a Sonos sound system controlled by whoever gets there first! Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and early finishes on Fridays during the summer
- Health Insurance which offers great discounts including gym memberships, sportswear, cinema tickets and drinks at Starbucks.
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Membership perks of the IAB and DMA including training, seminars and workshops where relevant
In the office we enjoy:
- Breakfast selection of granola/muesli (with the occasional Coco Pops), fruit, toast, crumpets and every condiment you can think of.
- Fully stocked Nespresso machine
- Drinks fridge for Friday team meetings to end the day and start the weekend with a beer, wine or even a prosecco!
- We’re a sociable bunch and have lots of team activities throughout the year including a big Christmas do, summer day out, monthly team drinks and other activities.
IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results. IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top