Marketing Events Manager
IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more
The Marketing and Events Manager will oversee all events. He/She will be responsible for project managing and executing all events from start to finish. In addition, the marketing and events manager will be responsible for ad hoc marketing projects.
- Oversees and coordinates the budget, planning, design, layout, logistics and implementation of events
- Actively identify marketing and promotion opportunities
- Define objectives and messaging for events
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on ROI both qualitiately and quantitatively
- Actively works with sales to strategically drive lead generation efforts at targeted industry sponsorships, events
- Develops processes and metrics to ensure the highest level of return on company objectives and investment at events
- Manages relationships with external vendors and event partners
- Promote the IgnitionOne and Netmining brands, values
- Supports sales through the creation of sales collateral such as sell sheets, case studies, white papers and sales presentations
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of experience managing corporate marketing events
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to travel
- Attention to detail
- Passion for event planning
- Understanding of Adtech and Martech industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong networks and build credibility within the organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and multiple requests
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top