Junior PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer to help our internal team develop applications for all mainstream browsers, platforms and devices and on small to medium complexity level maintenance requests and small projects.
As a PHP Developer at IgnitionOne, you will have the ability to apply new technologies to work methods and projects per client business requirements.
What will you do?
- Build out and integrate of user-facing front-end elements
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Support software functionality and interact with stakeholders (tech and non-tech)
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to internal team members and clients on status updates & requests
- Provide written instructions on how to code review and test code any changes
- Proactively communicate and share ideas on how to improve client implementations and campaign performance
What do you need?
- 2+ years full stack PHP development on PHP web frameworks
- 2-4 years of experience with procedural and object-oriented programming concepts
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with internal team members and internal clients
- Be able to communicate effectively with non-technical internal clients in multiple countries both in written and verbal form
- Be well organized and manage time wisely to meet commitments
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a project team
- Be able to work within large and complex databases
- Be able to act with a sense of urgency in resolving client issues associated with technologies and applications
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Who is IgnitionOne?
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top