Junior International Sales Representative
JOIN A YOUNG DYNAMIC TEAM INSIDE A BIG COMPANY!
IgnitionOne is a digital marketing technology company that provides technology solutions helping advertisers focus on the strategy, planning and optimization of their digital marketing.
Our clients use our Integrated Solutions Suite to execute a 1 to 1 marketing with their prospects and customers across all channels: Search, Display, Social, Mobile, Email, On-Site Customization & Offline by taking advantage of the data and our Real-time scoring IgnitionOne.
At the heart of our platform is a behavioral algorithm to score the entire audience of a site based on RFM indices (Recency & frequency of visits, value of pages visited).
IgnitionOne was founded in 2004 in the United States and today has over 380 employees including more than 120 in Europe and 20 in France
IgnitionOne is looking for a talented and competitive Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR) that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. SDR is a key role of the sales team and plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. He is the first point of contact with our prospect and plays a major role to generate qualified sales opportunities and understand the needs of our prospects.
As an SDR, you must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- List, with the help of Head of Sales, potential prospects
- Track and qualify incoming leads, generated by our marketing activities.
- Contact our prospects with an innovative message by phone (cold calling) and email to generate meetings and demos using marketing solutions automation. Goal of 10 meetings a week.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Regular activity reporting to the sales department using SalesForce.com
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
At first, you will schedule appointments for the commercial team and you will accompany the sales in meetings.
SDRs that achieve the objectives can evolve into a Sales Manager role at the end of a few months.
This is a key position where you will discover our markets, products, and strategies for growth in the fast-growing business.
Privileged interlocutor of our prospects on their digital challenges, you will have a real role of hunting, and will be at the heart of their goals.
You will be responsible for the entire process of identifying and generating 1to1 RDV of your targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Driven and passionate personality focusing on cold calling and building their own book of business while keeping a consulting approach in your action
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Effective time-management, planning and organization skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at once while working under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
· Strong understanding of technology (analytics, tracking, retargeting, profiling, e-CRM, etc.) and interest in digital marketing and advertising
- Ability to master the competitive technological landscape and to evolve in complex digital ecosystems.
- Bilingual French English
WHY JOIN US ?
To progress quickly in a Sales Manager role
- For a very competitive package, with a system of unlimited commissions
- To evolve in a start-up of international dimension, focused on technology
- To participate in the success of the development of European office
- To succeed in a young, multicultural, united, motivated team human size
- Passionate about digital and new technologies, you want to flourish in a professional sector in full (r) evolution, which can offer you career opportunities
- Fixed salary + variable depending on the profile
- Meal vouchers and 1/2 public transportation refund
- Health mutual
- Snacks, coffee, organic fruits basket
- Baby foot
Permanent position to fill ASAP, based in Paris or London
Back to top