- Support the European Finance Team based in London and help the team to cover the accounting of the UK, France, Belgium, and Germany companies.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze and process financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Statutory accounts and providing information for Audit.
- The role will cover several regions: UK, France, Belgium, and Germany.
- Monthly processing of Revenue, reconciling the data and confirming with sales teams to ensure accuracy and deadlines are met. Raising and posting the invoices.
- Credit Control. Maintaining external relationships to a high standard and ensuring clients are paying on time.
- Month End closing. Providing assistance to the team and carrying out their monthly activities.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including detailed reconciliations and reviews of, unbilled accruals, bad debts and deferred income.
- Reconciling and posting intercompany invoices to the relevant intercompany accounts.
- Prepare monthly Fixed Assets register and post depreciation charges.
- Prepare monthly prepayment schedule.
- Review, process and set up payment for expenses.
- Prepare monthly payment proposals for review and set up on bankline including currency deals.
- Establish and maintain accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Undertake multi-currency reconciliation.
- Someone who is looking to progress their career in finance and studying towards a financial qualification.
- Must possess good PC skills particularly Excel. Must have an excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Well organized, confident, reliable, self-motivated and efficient.
- Responsible and adaptable with the ability to pick up ideas quickly and approach problems logically.
- Netsuite/Oracle experience desirable but not compulsory.
- Fluent in French or German will be advantageous.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top