IT Support Specialist
IgnitionOne seeks an IT Support Specialist to provide day to day support to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services. As our IT Support Specialist you will get to…
- Serve as main point of contact for onsite and remote employees seeking technical assistance
- Resolve basic network configuration issues for onsite servers
- Perform routine troubleshooting of hardware and software applications through diagnostic techniques and discovery questions
- Document and track appropriate actions taken to resolve issues
- Work with service center team to provide timely resolutions of employee IT issues and requests
- Seek out and recommend opportunities to improve efficiency and increase productivity in IT processes
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in experience and education
- 1-4 years experience in IT or a related field
- Ability to shift work priorities as needed.
- Comfortable helping employees sort out technical issues onsite and remotely via phone
- Learn and develop competency in new systems and technologies as business processes change.
- Working knowledge Active Directory & O365 management
- Working knowledge of client machine hardware troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of client machine software troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of common client machine imaging systems
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, & VoIP
- Experience with Audio Visual Support & inventory management processes
- Proficient with centrally managed Anti-virus (EPO), common backup practices, and Windows Update Services
- Understanding of common email / mailflow processes & scripting (powershell, powerCLI, bash)
- Client configuration management - puppet / foreman
- Network troubleshooting
- Experience with automating task for AD and other IT sytems
- Experience with enterprise equipment maintenance - HP / Netapps / Air conditioning / power
- Experience with virtualization - VMWare EXSi hypervisors
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top