Instructional Designer Intern
IgnitionOne® is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne’s integrated Digital Marketing SuiteSM (DMS) empowers marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Search, Display, Social and Mobile, understand client users through Data Management and Cross-Channel Attribution, while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer’s website through Marketing Automation. At the core of the DMS is the proprietary User Engagement Score Algorithm, which determines the value of a user to automate the delivery of the right message, at the right time, at the right cost, to a marketer’s users, on and off their website.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Works collaboratively with the Senior Instructional Designer in the design, development, and delivery of the following:
- Multi-media materials
- Course materials
- Training modules
- Willingness to learn SumTotal LMS administration
- Assists in the course development process
- Assists in the production of audio and video files
- Reviews design documentation, storyboards, and other deliverables, with the goal of ensuring alignment to course objectives
- Provides ongoing support and maintenance of online courses on SumTotal LMS
- Assists with needs assessments and course evaluations
- Attends meetings with Subject Matter Experts in order to quickly discern needs for various training initiatives
- Performs other job related duties as required to meet business needs
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Able to use eLearning authoring and/or software applications such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Audacity and Camtasia
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Consistent professionalism and positive approach
- Fast learner, eager collaborator, with meticulous attention to detail
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of IgnitionOne's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, Rez handles some of the development work on the software that clients use to manage their ad campaigns on our site.
Back to top