Inside Sales Representative
IgnitionOne’s Sales Development Representatives will be responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through list conditioning, cold calling, networking, social media and new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent and outcome-focused with a passion for success. Our SDR’s also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive.
- Prospect and identify potential target clients in hospitality and retail business verticals
- Outbound cold and warm calls
- Plan and log daily-weekly-monthly sales activity using SalesForce.com
- Contribute to growth strategies and opportunities
- Qualifying prospects
- Build and grow a healthy sales pipeline
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Driven and passionate personality focusing on cold calling and building their own book of business.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing sales environment
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of technology
IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Back to top